Have you Heard?
See link for more:
BioChem and Koganei release jointly developed rocker valve
I would say that we are having a pretty good week. It has been an honor over the last few months working with one of our best distributors in The Knotts Company and of course BioChem.
I am heading back to #NJ believe it or not in 2 weeks for continued collaboration with more companies in the East.
Today, I am working to help our team with some of the projects we are working on with our engineering team since Yoshi is back in Japan meeting with our team at HQ. Other than that, it is just another week at Koganei. I am really proud of our team and obviously thrilled to be working with such a great organization in BioChem.
We are just getting started. If you make something and want to not be the same as your competition, reach out to us. We have very good ears that are ready to listen to how we can help you.
sales@koganeiusa.com
1-855-KOGANEI (564-2634)
Have a great weekend everybody!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Morning coffee with the World's smallest solenoid valve..The 005 series
I am getting ready to take off to 3 cities for 3 different meetings today. I will be traveling more than 717 miles. Just wanted to enjo...
-
Static charge removing time (elimination speed) and ion balance are two measures for evaluating ionizer performance. Static char...
-
Where are you located? What are your manufacturing processes for your finished good? Chances are your company is mo...
-
Special Thanks to the Rio staff for their hospitality for the 2013 ESD Symposium and Expo. Koganei had an amazing week showing off our p...

No comments:
Post a Comment