Wednesday, May 17, 2017
More than a component manufacturer for #medical and #fluidic applications
Some people think we are a component manufacturer for the #medical and #fluidic industry. I believe we are simply a company that works with 43 authorized distributors to listen to you more than anyone else.
We specialize in miniaturization and listening. Contact Koganei if you need to work with a company that will listen.
Our culture is something that speaks for itself. Experience the #KoganeiDifference today.
1-855-KOGANEI (564-2634)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Morning coffee with the World's smallest solenoid valve..The 005 series
I am getting ready to take off to 3 cities for 3 different meetings today. I will be traveling more than 717 miles. Just wanted to enjo...
-
Static charge removing time (elimination speed) and ion balance are two measures for evaluating ionizer performance. Static char...
-
Where are you located? What are your manufacturing processes for your finished good? Chances are your company is mo...
-
Special Thanks to the Rio staff for their hospitality for the 2013 ESD Symposium and Expo. Koganei had an amazing week showing off our p...

No comments:
Post a Comment